Partners in Education
Partners in Education (PiE), is a non-profit foundation that raises money from parents, donors and businesses for all Palo Alto schools.
Each school chooses how to spend the money.
PiE helps fund the following at Palo Verde:
- Instructional Aide time for all 18 classrooms
- Natalie Bivas, Reading Specialist
- Joanne Soraghan, Resource Specialist
- Spectra Art for all classrooms
- Project Resilience for 4th/5th grades
PiE is a one-time annual donation; any amount you contribute helps.
Further information: Palo Alto PiE Website